Here is our second shot at predicting the NBA Draft, and there are several changes from our first mock three weeks ago.
Those changes include the No. 1 overall pick, as well as who we think the Bulls and Bucks will take.
1) PHX: C DeAndre Ayton Arizona
After the great workout with the Suns, Ayton is not working out for any other teams and has said he is going No. 1 overall. I think that is a lock.
2) SAC: PF/C Marvin Bagley Duke
3) ATL: G Luka Doncic Slovenia
Doncic might not come to America right away, but that shouldn’t bother Atlanta; they are beginning a long rebuild.
4) MEM: PF Jaren Jackson Michigan State
5) DAL: C Mohammad Bamba Texas
6) ORL: PG Trae Young Oklahoma
7) CHI: PF/C Wendell Carter Duke
Wendell Carter is rising up draft boards; he was overshadowed at Duke because of another guy called Marvin Bagley. Carter will be able to step in right away and contribute immediately for the Bulls.
8) CLE: SF Mikal Bridges Villanova
The Cavaliers need depth behind LeBron James (if he stays). Michael Porter would be the ideal choice here, but the Cavs could be scared off by his back injury and go with their second-best option in Mikal Bridges.
9) NY: F Michael Porter Jr. Missouri
If teams are still scared off by Porter’s back injury, we will see him fall. But the Knicks can’t pass up this kind of talent with the 9th overall pick.
10) PHI: G Colin Sexton Alabama
11) CHA: SF Miles Bridges Michigan State
12) LAC: SG Lonnie Walker IV Miami(FL)
Some experts are saying Walker could be this year’s version of Donovan Mitchell. If the shooting guard ends up panning out, the Clippers’ rebuild might not take too long.
13) LAC: PF/C Robert Williams Texas A&M
14) DEN: SF Kevin Knox Kentucky
15) WSH: SF Zhaire Smith Texas Tech
16) PHX: PG Aaron Holiday UCLA
17) MIL: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Kentucky
Milwaukee could use either another center or another point guard to help this team continue to build and hopefully make it past the second round of the playoffs next season.
18) SA: SG Khyri Thomas Creighton
19) ATL: C Mitchell Robinson No College
20) MIN: PG De’Anthony Melton USC
21) UTAH: SF Chandler Hutchinson Boise State
22) CHI: SG Donte DiVincenzo Villanova
After Donte’s performance in the National Championship, he fits what the Bulls want with their second 1st round draft pick.
23) IND: SG Kevin Huerter Maryland
24) POR: SF Troy Brown Oregon
25) LAL: SG Jerome Robinson Boston College
26) PHI: SF Jacob Evans Cincinnati
27) BOS: PF/C Moe Wagner Michigan
28) GS: PG Jalen Brunson Villanova
The Warriors are so good and really don’t have a need anywhere, therefore why not take the National College Basketball Player of the Year.
29) Nets: PG Hamidou Diallo Kentucky
30) ATL: SF Dzanan Musa Bosnia
By Jordan Goethe, Sportsfan 1330