Sample the area’s best seasonal farmers market. At the Edgebrook Farmers Market, local farmers display their highest quality vegetables, fruits, flowers and plants as well as fresh organic goods, baked breads, sweet treats, artisan cheeses, honey, locally raised meats, farm fresh eggs, jams and jellies, and more!
This year many farmers’ markets are making changes for public health and safety and will take place every Wednesday until October. Please follow all guidelines listed here and within the Edgebrook Farmers Market.
- Stay home if you are sick or have a fever.
- Only one shopper per household to help limit the total number of people within the market.
- Face masks must be worn.
- Wash or sanitize your hands.
- Practice safe social distancing of at least 6 feet while in the market.
- Use debit/cards where possible to allow for a touchless transaction.
- Do not touch products. Allow the vendors to pick up the products and produce for you.
- Wash all products thoroughly before using them.