You don’t have to be professional to enter the contest, just take an awesome photo of what you think represents the Winnebago area the best!
The Winnebago Area Chamber of Commerce is looking for a photo to use on the front page of their website.
Do you have the photography skills to capture the perfect photo of what YOU think represents the Winnebago area the best? If so, send it in before July 31, 2019 for your chance at the top prize.
Here are the rules according to their monthly newsletter:
- Entries must be original, you may not copyright someone else’s work.
- Entries must be submitted to the Winnebago Area Chamber of Commerce email account: firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line consisting of “WACC Photography Contest 2019.”
- Each entry should contain the following information:
- Title of Photograph
- Name of Photographer (first and last)
- Date and Location of Photo
- A Short (1-3 sentences) description of the photograph
- Entrant’s contact information (phone and email)
- You may submit up to two photographs consisting of two different locations.
- All entries will be voted on by the Winnebago Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors that will pick one winner and five runners up
For additional rules, you may inquire with the Winnebago Area Chamber of Commerce.
Good luck, and start snapping!